Athletic Registration Process
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online athletic registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs,and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Please make sure that you have a current physical (bottom of this screen) for your athlete(s). Physicals are valid for 1 calendar year. If your physical was taken at/through Kaiser, it is valid for 2 years. The physical will need to be digitally uploaded into your registration.
If you have any questions contact Athletic Director Craig Holden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link.
Follow these steps:
1. Scroll down and click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up & Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
2. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
3. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
4. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
5. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
6. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
7. Review your registration summary.
Donation for Benicia High Athletics-
It takes money to run the Athletic Programs at Benicia High School. With this in mind, Benicia High School has a target of 150.00 per sport per athlete. In order for Benicia High School to maintain the excellent programs that we offer, we are asking that each participant donate so that our programs can be offered at their current level. This donation can be paid during school registration, or by paying it to the Finance Office at Benicia High School.
Referees/umpires, transportation, medical personnel, transportation, pool fees/lifeguards, league dues, Section dues, State dues, tournament fees, playoff fees to name just a few. Please do your part in helping us from cutting programs.
· If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or email@example.com.
· FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
· Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.