Effective immediately, Benicia Unified School District and Benicia High School are implementing social distancing protocols effective through the end of Spring Break, April 12, 2020, as outlined in new guidelines from Solano County Health Department.
Benicia High School:
- Sports: We will continue to participate in and host CIF sanctioned sporting events. However, these events will be for student-athletes and essential team personnel only. No spectators, parents, or other guests will be allowed. Athletic practices for in-season sports will continue.
- We are postponing and/or cancelling all events on our campus that occur outside of the school day.
- We are postponing or canceling all field trips, fundraisers, music events, performances, enrichment activities, school assemblies, rallies, and club meetings.
- Students in Teaching Career Paths must remain at BHS and are not permitted to travel to elementary school sites during this time.
- No guests, speakers, outside visitors, etc. will be allowed on campus.
- Musical rehearsals and band practices (7th period classes) can continue at this time. Improv practices and events have been cancelled.