BENICIA HIGH ATHLETICS
All student athletes must have a current Physical on file in order to participate in any Benicia High School Sport.
Click Here for the Physical form
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online athletic registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Please make sure that you have a current physical (bottom of this screen) for your athlete(s). Physicals are valid for 1 calendar year. If your physical was taken at/through Kaiser, it is valid for 2 years. The physical will need to be digitally uploaded into your registration.
If you have any questions contact Athletic Director Craig Holden at email@example.com.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link.
Follow these steps:
- Scroll down and click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up & Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log-In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
The Benicia High School staff, administration, and the Benicia Unified School District School Board encourages students to participate in extracurricular activities while maintaining good scholastic habits. Extracurricular activities help students learn the values of leadership, sportsmanship, cooperation, teamwork, and thus help them become better citizens. In order to be eligible to participate in extracurricular activities, including athletics, students must maintain good academic standing which is a grade point average of 2.0 or above, passing a minimum of four classes in the grading period.