BENICIA HIGH ATHLETICS
All student athletes must have a current Physical on file in order to participate in any Benicia High School Sport.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Please make sure that you have a current physical (bottom of this screen) for your athlete(s). Physicals are valid for 1 calendar year. If your physical was taken at/through Kaiser, it is valid for 2 years. The physical will need to be digitally uploaded into your registration.
If you have any questions contact Athletic Director Craig Holden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link.
Follow these steps:
- Scroll down and click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up & Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log-In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
Proceeds benefit BHS Athletics.
Families can order directly from the site and it will be shipped directly to them.