2019-2020 Coaching Staff
Sara Randolph – email@example.com
Dennis Gaines – firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Tuiolosega -email@example.com
ALL Athletes must sign up through Family ID in order to participate.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link.
Follow these steps:
- Scroll down and click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up & Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log-In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
TEAM EXPECTATIONS AND INFORMATION
- Athletes are expected to stay for the entire duration of the track meet. No exceptions for leaving early. Do not sign up for the meet if you have other obligations. You may work on homework in the stands if necessary.
- Attend practice on a regular basis. You get out of it what you put in. Mileage, drills, etc are developed by the coaches and are based on a 5-day a week practice schedule. Distance runners will have optional weekend running as directed by the coach.
- Academics come first.
- Report any injury to a coach as soon as possible. Being safe is paramount when practicing and competing.
- Athletes are expected to sign up for the meets/invitationals. Deadlines will be clearly communicated by the coach. There are NO exceptions for late signup.
Any concerns from the athlete or parent/guardian should be reported to the Coach as soon as possible.
Orders are due by February 19th
TBD BHS Blue/Gold Practice Meet Benicia High School
2/29/20 Stocking Super 7 Invitational Diablo Valley College
3/4/20 League Meet (vs Concord/Mt Diablo) Benicia High School
3/7/20 Vallejo Relays Vallejo High School
3/11/20 League Meet (vs College Park) College Park High School
3/14/20 Martinez Relays Alhambra High School
3/21/20 Dublin Distance Fiesta Dublin High School
3/25/20 League Meet (vs Alhambra) Alhambra High School
4/3-4/4/20 Stanford Inv (by qualification) Stanford
4/11-4/12/20 Arcadia (by qualification) Arcadia High School
4/15/20 League Meet (vs Ygnacio Valley/Berean Christian) Benicia High School
5/2/20 DAL League Trial Campolindo High School
5/9/20 DAL League Finals Campolindo High School
5/16/20 NCS Tri Valley Championships Foothill High School
5/22-5/23/20 NCS Meet of Champs Dublin High School
5/29-5/30/20 State Buchanan High School (Clovis)